Gmail is a popular email service used by several people across the globe. Sometimes you might accidentally send an email. GMail offers a feature called Undo Send to help users get the sent email back. In case you wish to turn on the “Undo Send” feature on your Gmail account, then go through the instructions given on this article.
Here’s how to turn on “Undo Send” in Gmail
- Open the default browsing application as per your wish.
- If you want to open Google Chrome, then you need to click on the Enter key.
- Once you have completed these steps, select the correct account with the details through which you wish to log in to the Gmail account.
- Enter the password which is registered with your Gmail account.
- Press on the Next option.
- Press on the Gear symbol.
- It is given at the upper right-hand side of the Gmail menu.
- Press on the symbol, and you will get the context menu on display.
- Press on the Settings tab.
- Go down to the Undo Send option located in the Settings tab of the Gmail menu.
- Press on the pull-down menu list.
- This list will indicate the “Send cancellation period” text.
- Choose the appropriate send cancellation periods as per your wish, which is located on the pull-down menu list.
- At last, press on the Save Changes option.
- It is given at the end of the Settings tab of the Gmail menu.
More to Read
- How to Backup your Files and Delete Dropbox Account
- How to Download, Install and Use TikTok on Windows or Mac
- 5 Best GameBoy Advance Emulators for Android
- 5 Best Music Apps That Work Without WiFi
Steps to turn on “Undo Send” in Hotmail
- Open the default browser as per your wish.
- If you want to use the Google Chrome, then you need to click twice on the shortcut symbol.
- Enter Hotmail in the text field of the browsing application.
- After that, click on the Enter button.
- Once you have completed these steps, enter the Hotmail ID in the given box.
- Press on the Next option.
- Enter the password of the registered account with Hotmail.
- After that, press on the Sign-in option.
- After logging in to the Hotmail account completely, press on the Gear symbol.
- It is given at the right-hand side of the ribbon symbol.
- It is named as Outlook.
- Press on the Outlook symbol.
- Now, you will get the Quick Settings tab on display.
- Go down to the URL which indicates “View all Outlook Settings” option.
- Press on the Compose and Reply option located in the Outlook Settings menu.
- Go down to the Undo Send column.
- Click on the Undo Send option.
Billy Mark is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.