Wii is amongst the best gaming consoles for gaming enthusiasts. Wii devices are created and introduced by Nintendo. It is amongst the most liked and preferred gaming device for game lovers. Wii devices are quite simple and easy to use, and more than a hundred million units of it have been sold around the world. Besides its amazing gaming features and easy portability, several Wii users complain about the occurrence of Error Code 32007 when connecting to an Internet connection. The same error occurs while downloading updates and causes network connectivity issues to the users. If you are amongst the users who are facing the same issue as mentioned in this article, then you have come to the right place. Here are some of the best methods to resolve this 32007 Error Code on your Wii device.
By Enabling the updates of Soft modded devices
There is a huge possibility that you are facing this error in downloading the updates because your Wii device has been modded and disabled to avoid the mod from being patched. Updating the system won’t help and to fix this, follow the steps listed below;
- Open the main screen after launching the console.
- Now, press and hold the Reset button for Wii.
- Choose System Menu by scrolling down the options from the menu.
- After scrolling down, there lies an option Block Online Updates, if it’s enabled, disable it.
- Press Select by highlighting the Save Settings option available.
- Turn off the power of the Wii and turn it back on.
- Check again if the issue persists.
More To Read
- 5 Best GameBoy Advance Emulators for Android
- How to Transfer Spotify Playlists to Apple Music
- How to Download, Install and Use TikTok on Windows or Mac
- How to Backup your Files and Delete Dropbox Account
By setting up a new connection
It is another method you have to resolve this issue. Sometimes the problem lies with the internet connection you are using and not with the Wii device you have. There are chances that the network configuration for your device has not been set properly and it can be the reason that is preventing you from establishing a network on your Wii device. To do so;
- Press the A button on the Wii remote to open the main menu after launching the Wii.
- Select the Wii Settings from the menu options.
- Use that Right Arrow to navigate to the second screen and choose Internet from the options available.
- Choose Connection Settings to click on the Connection 1. ‘None’ option.
- Click on the Wireless option available.
- Choose the Search For Access Point option and click on ‘OK.’
- Click on the connection from the list and enter the password of the network to connect it successfully.
Billy Mark is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.